Most of the Laptop and Notebook have limited battery backup time. Since, the system grows very fast day by day but, due to lack of good battery lack of time, we are facing about limited battery life problem on our daily life. Today, I am coming with the solution about how to increase battery life of laptop upto extreme time.
Before Staring this topic, we are sharing some other useful tips that helps you to increase the battery life of laptop.
Some of the Good Tips to Increase Battery Life
- Remove (Safely) external devices such as USBs, DVDs, Pendrive if they are not in use.
- Focus that software or applications which consume less RAM usage.
- Don’t play game at low specification laptop (only use gaming laptops) that uses more RAM as well as more power and also, increase the laptop temperature.
- Disable wireless driver such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth if they are not in use.
- Minimize the brightness of your laptop that reduce more battery saving time.
- Turn off internet or enable Airplane mode if you are not using it.
Steps to Increase Battery Life of Laptop Using CMD:
Step 1: Open Command Prompt as Administrator from start menu. (Right click on Start and select Command Prompt (Admin) option)
Step 2: In CMD console, just give below command and press Enter.
(If you are windows 7 user, then simple type powercfg -energy)
After execution of this command, you can see the complete information about your power system and it will find some ways to improve performance and power efficiency. And remember that the result of process saved to html file at your C:\windows\system32\energy-report.html as you can see below image for outputs. Now, follow this location path to access html file and read that file to know the problems in your system about battery power consume, and fix the problem to increase the battery life of your laptop.
Hope, these tricks will help to improve your battery life on laptop.
If you are facing any problem or error about this topic, feel free and ask anything on below comment box.